A DANCE TO LAST A LIFETIME…….
You’ve picked out the perfect ring, perfect wedding dress, and the perfect venue. Now what about your perfect first dance? Do you want to make your wedding dance something fun, memorable and entertaining? It is our experience that every couple has different needs, preferences and time schedules but everyone has the ability to be a good dancer with enough time. Wouldn’t it be great to have the romance of dancing for the rest of your lives together? We can choreograph a dance that is uniquely yours.
Below are 5 tips you need to know!
- It’s okay if you haven’t chosen a song yet. On your first lesson we will introduce you to the main dances most couples use. We can help make suggestions depending on which dance you like and do the best. If you already have a song chosen, bring it with you.
- Be patient when learning. Dancing is a great stress reliever, and a fun date night, so don’t put too much pressure on each other.
- Don’t try to teach your fiance’. You’ll both have a lot more fun dancing if you let your instructor do the teaching.
- Practice in the right shoes. Wear shoes to your lessons that are similar to the ones you’ll be wearing on the big day
- Be consistent with your appointments. The more often you come in, the less review there will be on each lesson. Plan at least once a week to get the most from your lessons.
Questions you should ask yourself before your first lesson
- What kind of music will you have at the wedding?
- Will a band or DJ play your first song?
- Will you have Mother/Son, Father/Daughter or bridal party dances?
- Will your honeymoon have dancing? (Latin/Tropical getaway, Cruise,etc.)
- What is the size of the dance floor at your reception?
- How many other weddings will you attend this year?
SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST WEDDING DANCE LESSON TODAY!!
POSSIBLE FIRST DANCES:
- Almost Paradise
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight
- Could I have this Dance
- Crazy for You
- Don’t Know Much
- Endless Love
- Forever and Ever
- Groovy Kind of Love
- Have You Really Ever Loved a Woman
- Here and Now
- I’ll Always Love You